Planet Hemp Hulled Hemp Seeds - 454g
Planet Hemp Hulled Hemp Seeds - 454g by Planet Hemp at Your Daily Food Choices. MPN: KM-S0RP-OVIW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Entirely produced in Canada for highest quality, these Hemp Seeds contain plant protein and are a natural source of essential Omega 3 and 6
Product Description & Reviews
Entirely produced in Canada for highest quality, these Hemp Seeds contain plant protein and are a natural source of essential Omega 3 and 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, fibre and B vitamins. Add them to anything: from protein shakes and smoothies to sauces, salads, dressings and baked goods. This multipurpose food with a delicious nutty flavor can be eaten with anything.
These hulled hemp seeds are Vegan, Raw, S.A.F.E. Certified, Kosher Certified (Pareve) and Non GMO Certified. Natural Goodness Only. 100% natural hemp seeds only.
The possibilities are endless. Use producer's ideas or create your own recipes, for delicious and nutritious foods, everyday.
Ingredients: 100% Hemp Hearts
Recipe idea: Banana Hemp Cookies (Makes 6 cookies) - Ingredients: 1 ripe mashed banana, 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped), 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds, 1/3 cup Quinoa flakes (or oats), 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Directions: Stir all ingredients together and dollop on cookie sheet, Bake for 13 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
A simple, delicious and nutritious snack
Full Warranty: If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, just give us a call or email. We will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Caution: Not Gluten Free: not safe for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Features & Highlights
- Entirely Made and Packaged in Canada; Non GMO Certified; SAFE Certified (No Xenobiotic substances, no GMOs, no pesticides, no man made chemicals in crop production process)
- Vegan and Raw; Perfect for Vegetarians and Vegans; Excellent Plant Based Protein; Certified Kosher (Pareve); Superfood suitable for most Diets; Simply add it to shakes, smoothies, salad dressing, sauces, baking and enjoy
- 100% Shelled Hemp Seeds, (also known as Hemp Hearts) nothing else added, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives
- Perfect balance of essential Omega 3 and 6; Each 3 tbsp serving contains 10g of Protein, 30% of DRV for Iron, 70% of DRV for Magnesium, 30% of DRV for Zinc, 15% of DRV for Folate
- Recipe Idea: Homemade Hempseed Milk - In a blender, blend for 1 minute: 2 cups filtered water 4 tbsp Hemp Seeds (or add more for a thicker milk); For a smoother milk, strain with a nut milk bag; Sweeten if desired; Refrigerate for up to 3 days
|Item Size:||6.89 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Planet Hemp, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Manitoba Harvest
PACK OF 2 -Ready to eat straight from the bag! A nutty flavor with a slight crunch Great for use on salads, cereal or yogurt. Can be used in baking A diabetic friendly food Only 170 calories per serving...
By Navitas Naturals
Soft and delicious Navitas Naturals Hemp Seeds pack a powerful punch of pure plant nutrition. Hemp seeds provide a healthy dose of protein, omega fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and minerals. These eco-friendly seeds have a mild nutty flavor, and ca...
mpn: 736902430309, ean: 0736902430309,
A long History. Did you know that this ancient food can be traced back thousands of years to Chinese, Egyptian, Persian and other cultures, where it was a highly revered food source? Did you also know that early American settlers were given free land...
By Manitoba Harvest
mpn: 1, ean: 0697658201264,
Approx 26 servings in this container, Hemp Hearts (Raw shelled Hemp Seeds) offer a great source of nutrition. With 10 grams of Omega 3 & 6 per servingReady to eat straight from the bag! A nutty flavor with a slight crunch. Great for use on salads, c...