Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar, 17-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) by Mantova at Your Daily Food Choices. MPN: 00404365. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar - Product of Italy. This authentic Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar is produced using a wine specifically
Product Description & Reviews
Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar - Product of Italy. This authentic Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar is produced using a wine specifically designed to achieve a delicate aroma once it has been mellowed. Through the careful selection of different varieties of grape and traditional methods of aging in wooden casks, this authentic Italian white wine vinegar develops its exquisite flavor. The result is a smooth vinegar with just the right crispness and acidity, a rich flavor, and a bouquet that highlights the full-bodied flavor from the wine. This vinegar is perfect for everyday use. White wine vinegar uses include white wine vinegar salad dressing, marinades, and vinaigrette. White wine vinegar chicken marinade is also a natural way to tenderize the meat.
Features & Highlights
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Authentic Italian White Wine Vinegar is made through a classic process in which wine is aged in wooden casks to obtain the depth of flavor. Like wine and cheese, only time, process, and patience can create a quality product.
- GREAT TASTE: This high-quality white wine vinegar has the proper balance of sweet and acidic tones. Phenomenal mixed with extra virgin olive oil for a salad dressing that is healthy and delicious. Add to fish, salad, and chicken or use to tenderize meat and pan-simmer mushrooms.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENT: White wine vinegar calories are very low, making it a great way to add flavor without guilt. In addition, White wine vinegar health benefits are well-known. Acetic acid helps to reduce appetite and stimulate digestion. Anthocyanins and antioxidants protect the heart and the all of the body's functions.
- GOURMET: An everyday ingredient with impeccable taste that turns any meal, appetizer, or h'ors d'oeuvre from ordinary to extraordinary. This light and sweet vinegar helps to cut fats, tenderize meats, and add some high note accents to many dishes.
- Mantova Italian White Wine Vinegar, 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
- Made with traditional methods and aged in fine wood casks
- Mantova White Wine Vinegar retains the flavor of the wine, accented by the crisp character of the vinegar
- Made in Italy
- Designed for a worldwide market, packaged in a practical, elegant, and easy-to-use bottle
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN: At Mantova, we go beyond "imported." All of our ingredients are grown and sourced in Italy. We believe Italian quality comes from Italian soil and production methods. All of our products are made from authentic and high-quality Italian ingWhiteients and are pressed and bottled in Italy. It would not be a "real Italian" product without the Italian art of taste selection and blending. That is why Adriano Mantova, with his over 25 years of in-family experience and tradition, personally tastes hundreds of samples from all over Italy to select the ones that will meet his standard
8.11 x 5.51 x 10.98 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mantova, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Edmund Fallot
At the Fallot mill, we pay particular attention to : The origin of wines So naturally, we pay the utmost attention to the origin of the wines used - everyone knows that we make a vinegar from wine, and to make a fine vinegar, you need a fine wine, an...
By Gourmet Food World
With its sharp buttery yellow color and delicate flavor, this Champagne Vinegar from Sparrow Lane has been an instant hit. Made in Napa Valley, home of California's great wines, Sparrow Lane's Champagne Vinegar has 6% acidity and is wonderful when ...