Emergency Essentials Whole Egg Powder - 40 Ounces by Emergency Essentials at Your Daily Food Choices. MPN: FS-D120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This product is one of the most needed items in your food storage plan. It is also one of the easiest to use and rotate. This is 100% whole egg
Product Description & Reviews
This product is one of the most needed items in your food storage plan. It is also one of the easiest to use and rotate. This is 100% whole egg powder and is ideal for use in recipes, baking, cooking and as an ingredient in dry mixes. Each can contains 40 ounces which is approximately 94 extra large eggs.
Features & Highlights
- Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust
- Shelf life of 25+ years depending on storage conditions - Store in a cool, dry place for maximum shelf life
- For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places
- With roughly 94 extra large eggs in each can, you will add a great source of protein to your supply
- Food you can trust from a nationally recognized leader in emergency preparedness
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emergency Essentials, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Solstice Tea Traders
Powdered eggs are an easy convenient alternative to fresh eggs. They store easily, let you prepare baking mixes in advance, and are convenient to use. Lightweight & unbreakable: So convenient to store, carry, and travel with Easy storage: Long shel...
By Modernist Pantry
Enjoy the delicious flavor of fresh eggs any time you want! Whole Dried Eggs are a convenient alternative for any recipe that calls for eggs including; omelets, pancakes, waffles, and more. Our dehydrated Whole Eggs are made from dehydrated spray dri...
By Augason Farms
mpn: 5-90161, ean: 0724943659315,
The Augason Farms Dried Whole Eggs are an inexpensive source of high quality protein with an extended shelf life of up to 10 years. It's easy to always have eggs on hand. In addition to being convenient food storage, they're useful in everyday cook...